Simmonds.Mills Architects is based in Shropshire and Herefordshire and has been at the leading edge of
UK sustainable design and construction for over 25 years
• We deliver high quality, high performance buildings to a high level of client satisfaction.
• We focus on a cost effective approach to achieve high levels of energy efficiency, health and
comfort with low running costs; aiming for all projects to reach a minimum level of the AECB Silver
Standard and where possible the Passivhaus Standard.
• Working closely with our tried and trusted energy, services and engineering partners we have an
impressive track record of achieving beautiful Passivhaus certified and other low energy buildings.
We can demonstrate excellent ongoing building performance and owner/occupant satisfaction.
• We offer full conventional architectural service, and where required consultancy in specialist areas
such as energy efficiency, ‘low carbon’ materials, ‘moisture-robust’ repair, refurbishment and
retrofit of existing buildings.
• We have a wide experience of working with individual clients, community and not-for-profit groups.